David and I were hit really hard yesterday with a flu-like virus, and spent most of the day curled up on the sofa. Today is not much better, but we’re trying to let ourselves heal and lean into the cozy factor of being able to spend a whole week day (or week, let’s be real) on the mend.
It’s times like this that make me thankful for not only modern medicine, but for extra blankets, comfy PJ’s and of course, Netflix. Here’s what life has looked like for the past 24 hours…
1. Schitt’s Creek and lots of Schitt’s Creek
2. Tuft + Needle Pillows - they are a Godsend
3. All the cozy blankets a person could want. I’ve been wrapped up in this UO throw for days.
4. My all-time favorite tea. Thinking of making a hot toddy with it later tonight…
5. Eyemask! The first day, we could hardly keep our eyes open, because the headache was so bad. Having one of these bad boys helped SO much.
What are your go-to’s for a sick day at home??